Friday, March 22, 2019

We devised apiece of drama with the help of the story that was written :: Drama

We devised individually of drama with the help of the story that was written with actors line extractedfrom the poem Walls. I represented.We devised a part of drama with the help of the story that waswritten with words extracted from the poem Walls. I representedcapital of Israel the holy city of God. I was positioned at the centrein-between the two worshippers to presentation that Jerusalem is a place ofpilgrimage and prayer. In front of me, either font, were the soldiersthat guarded Jerusalem and the people within. Behind me (Jerusalem)were the two builders, again either side, building the contend aroundme which is known as the Wailing Wall or horse opera Wall. The WesternWall in Jerusalem is the holiest site in Judaism. The bulwark is all thatremains of the Second temple, built by Herod the Great. Jewstraditionally trounce the site, which is also known as the Wailing Wall,to lament the destruction of the get-go and Second Temples and to offerprayers. My group showed nar rated action where the narrator (enactedby me) verbalise directly to the audience to comment on the eventshappening on stage. I was tall and stood up straight so therefore Ihad the full(prenominal)est level. In the opening freeze, as shown in the stickdiagram, my arms were raised high above and spread outwards tosymbolically show that I am a vast piece of land i.e. Jerusalem.Indeed, it is a place for protection, sentry go and support for thepeople living here. I had a strong and blustering tone of voice and said thenarration loudly and clearly. A piece of prop that we had used was asari that was draped around me to show a sense of divinity and torepresent the holy land of God. The worshippers had themselves knelt push down to show their devotion and respect as well as their unimportance(lower level). The proximity between me and the worshippers are reallyclose because they are the inhabitants of the city and are part of thecommunity. The soldiers were upstanding and sturdy as I was (Jerusalem)because the well-being of the people and the city is under theirguardianship. The builders of the wall, who were behind me, weremiming movements of real builders such as one hand clenched like afist, the other retentiveness a hammer and building. Since it was aspontaneous improvisation we had only dwarfish time to prepare. Using the time we had, I think we had prepared a clear and engagingpresentation of the story. The soldiers (Craig and Dior) moved fromtheir designate places to the opposite side (left to right), back and

No comments:

Post a Comment