Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Becoming a Teacher: My Philosophy on Education Essay examples -- Teac

Becoming a Teacher My Philosophy on Education When did reading start? Do we still need knowledge to function as a alliance? How long whollyow for public education remain a kindergarten through twelfth grade computer program? The answers to these questions will vary from person to person, but they will all project one common theme education will and must go on Education is the key to a progressing society. Education is the only behavior that knowledge is passed from generation to generation. In this paper I will rationalise why I wish to enlighten, my educational goals, and the philosophy that I will use during my teaching career. Becoming a instructor in at presents society is non the well-nigh choice among our society. People head for the hills to demean the profession of teaching in that it does not pay adequate money. I convey been told that I should not become a teacher for this reason and even considered not becoming a teacher because of the scummy pay. Now, I would hold up to disagree with this precept. Teaching is probably one of the most underpaid careers that one could pick but for me I believe that the personal ecstasy outweighs the pay. Teachers are not going to have the biggest houses or the most big-ticket(prenominal) cars, but truthfully I do not strive for those possessions. I believe that teaching requires great skill and professionalism. In order to teach someone, you must know the subject that you are teaching well. The field of education is not for everyone it takes a special person that has a genuine bop for children and can get learners motivated to learn. My love for a subject, secondary mathematics, and my native desire to help others are the reasons that I wish to become a teacher. From th... ...as a philosophy because I believe that a student should have to learn ideas that have lasted over centuries and use the ideas within the classroom. For ex ample, a student should have to use the rules for derivatives in calculus because they have lasted over time. When I become a teacher I hope to incorporate all of these philosophies into my classroom. Teaching is not a profession that todays society would call a rewarding profession because of the demands and poor salaries. I struggled with not making enough money for a little while, but have since put that behind me. I realize I can qualify some students lives. This is more rewarding than money and will make an come to on my students for years and years to come. I strive to be the trump out teacher that I can be so that my students will sleep with school and maybe, one day, want to become a teacher too.

No comments:

Post a Comment