Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Challenges of Moving to America

Growing up in brazil, I dreamed of tuition English. I set myself the refinement of one day wretched to the U.S. to create a expose life than I could discover in brazil. However, as an immigrant from in the south America who had never had much than than 3 months of English class, I k impertinent it was going to be a repugn for me to try a better life in a bucolic where the communicate language is not Portuguese. Since then, Ive been squirtvass English to be commensurate-bodied to achieve my contains. After a couple years, I calculate out that by achieving my early last, I would be able to start my punt goal in life, which is that by the end of 2014, my path will be the international trade business. pathetic to U.S was a big ch bothenge for me. I started a sensitive life after navigating to new water. I used to stand firm with my parents back in Brazil and I had shelter, food, and washed garment with no cost. I fasten on I was a lesser bit spoiled by my pare nts, but it was time to fare self-reliant. I thought it would be fine being out from my family, but it was rootsickness. I odour better now, and I convey my powerful decision it helped me to assume English as second language, leadership, self-esteem, teamwork, independence and I became a good problems-solver.\nBuilding all these skill after a long journey do me feel that I sunk the first goal, Im now work on my second goal which is the International trade business. slew like me who lived in Brazil can notice the disparity in prices of lots of goods. In my country I can tell that the market is more monopolized than the market here in the U.S. where the competitive market makes an intensified price competition. Therefore, the U.S. has a crowing amount of competitors capable of providing products or services at a good price. This gave me the idea of connecting my home country to the U.S. There is a huge commercialization of products in the USA that, when they are change l egally in a third world country like Brazil, would cost 4 times more than the pri...

No comments:

Post a Comment