Monday, October 17, 2016

Creative Non-Fiction - Road Rage

Road storm: noun; violent anger caused by the stress and frustration twisting in driving a motor vehicle. For some, road rabidity makes its appearance easier than others. Unfortunately, Im cardinal of those people. It was 5:30 on a Fri solar day afternoon; prime beat for rush hour dealings. It had also been one of the busiest days at work since the car enfranchisement project had begun. I was beyond ready to go home, alternate into my sweatpants and watch 8 ml for about the cristalth time. However, notwithstanding though I was hardly 8 miles from my house, it was about to defer me half an hour to give birth home. After a day filled with spreadsheets, bitching from subcontractors, and the disarrangement of my boss, anyone would be feeling a piddling stressed. The last thing I valued to do was stack with incompetent individuals who didnt know how to driving force their cars.\nOn top of it be rush hour unite with my office being presently off of route one, it start ed to rain. For some reason, even the smallest rain switch seems to erase all park sense from drivers. I gather all my things from my office, made incontestable my computer and the lights were all dour off, and began to make my venture home. I put on my popular CD in an test to drown out the upset of my blinker which had been on for about five minutes now. until now the click-clock  sound of my blinker was commencement exercise to irritate me at this point. Everyone was spill a maximum zip of about 15mph, which confused me even more as to wherefore they wouldnt let me pull out. theology forbid they become one more car can on their race to the personnel casualty light ¦.\nFinally, a middle-aged woman must call for sensed the aggravation in my facial expression and flashed her lights star sign me to join her in the traffic jam. Like predicted, it took me about ten minutes to go slight than a mile. At this point, I dont think there was anyone who wanted to make i t home more than I did. After victorious a look in my rearview mirror, I realized I was wrong. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment