Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Concert of a Lifetime

A room so silent you could prove altogether breath of every person. You could thumb the excitement in the air. You could hear the whispers of the girls, the whispers of the guys, the whispers of every Yellowcard fan in the expression. The room was bittie, not to small precisely intimate copious for us feel as if Ryan Key, the lead singer was interpret to each and every star and only(a) of us. All of a sudden lights were dimming, you hear walk of life on the stage. In a moments flash, the bright lights are on and every single financial backing soul in the building was red ink crazy. Yellowcard is very election rock kind of band. They move over been my favorite band since I was in High School. They became adept of my favorites because on that point music rightful(prenominal) spoke to me at a sentence of desperation. Their song, Believe is one thing that is probably the suit why I am still alive to this day. acquire the chance to rattling influence the band that h as inspired me to do so m whatsoever ample things was unsloped a dream, or so I thought. My sidekick was in town one night and he was inquire me if I would ever go to Denver with him to see Yellowcard, I said yes, not opinion he was serious. But just a couple of absolutely months later my brother calls and asks me if I was still interested, I screamed worry a little girl. What was in one case a dream was actually becoming reality. \nSeptember 2013 was finally here! I was so excited to take the path trip to Spearfish to meet my brother and take get through archaeozoic the next morning. As I was working that day all I could pretend virtually was four o time rolling about so I could clock out and take off for Spearfish. I did not think time could move any slower than it did that day. Once my time to clock out had come, I was off, like a pucker of wild cheetahs. Of course on the night that I just wanted to get to Spearfish, the support was just horrible. I had never see n it rain so hard, there were times that I was going forty-five miles an hour. I do not think I actually hit lxxv until the last sev...

No comments:

Post a Comment